I found some common question froms other who worked with Javascript like :

  • Javascript does not work in IE9 at first loading.
  • Javascript doest not work in IE9 util the development tool is actived
  • I can't find the reason why the exception occurs in iE9 and I can't find the reason because of when active development tool to see console, everything work perfectly.




Just take a look at Console.log commands. If you are using it for debugging. It can cause this problem. Sometime, IE doest not load development tool ( I don't know why :( ) so Console Object may be NULL. We need to check it.

if(console)
    console.log(msg);

I think, we should make a function and call it. For Production Mode, Just edit that function
 function log(msg){
    if (console){
        console.log(msg);
    }
   }

Normally, Firefox or Chrome can resolve this problem automatically but IE does not do that.